Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Saint Peter Killed God - Update

First - thanks to Daily Cheap Reads for promoting my book here: http://dailycheapreads.co.uk/2012/02/07/saint-peter-killed-god-contemporary-fiction-1-02/

Also, Saint Peter Killed God will be available as a paperback book by March 1st.  It really should have been much faster.

Nothing major to report - sales are up and down. Thinking about offering SPKG for free for five days to promote it...

On the home front, Xavier keeps growing.  And I am thinking about writing another book - Living in Spain Without Speaking the Language.  Of course a dozen or so ideas have popped into my head and haven't seen the light of day - I'm hoping this one does.

Thanks for visiting and say hello in the comments and I'll try to pop by your blog sooner or later,
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment